Monday, December 1, 2008

First Official Day


Okay, it's going well so far. I wanted to spruce up my blog a bit, so I added a ticker and a thinsporation photo for today as well. I hope to look like that eventually.


I did pretty well today, I didn't eat anything except for a tangerine, I think I need some water though, I'm feeling a little light headed. I think I'll get over the initial calls of food once I get on track and fast for a couple more days. Maybe it won't be as hard.


I am going to Florida soon, in a month. I hope to lose at least 15 pounds by then. I figure if I eat about 500 calories a day at the most, and exercise and output 350 calories 5 days a week, I can reach that goal. It will take some will power, but I am willing to stick to it this time.


Right now I weigh 130 :(, and I feel and look horrible:(. My boyfriend tells my I'm fine, and that he finds me attractive, but what counts is how I feel about myself. After senior year things just went down hill. Maybe it was my metabolism, I don't know. All I know now is that I need to lose weight to feel good about myself, and no one else can help me out with that. No matter what others say, it doesn't change what I see in the mirror. When I was 15 years old I weighed around 115. I see photos of me then and wish I was that size. Only at the time when I was 15, I wanted to lose weight then as well, and in the mirror I saw something that I didn't like. I wanted to get down to 107.


Ultimately, 110 pounds sounds good right now, but maybe it will change, who knows. I will take it a few steps at a time, and maybe when I feel comfortable, I'll post photos. Right now I am just too shy. I want to keep this a good secret. And it seems like blogspot.com is more hidden than myspace or xanga. I am happy for that.


-under the ivy.

1 comment:

Miichelle said...

Omgg Im soo happy for you !
Dont worry though,
it is tough at first, but it gets easier, it will get easier for you to say no to food, and you will get into the habit of not wanting to spend your money on take-out or at restaurants. Just like everything else the more you do it the easier it will get. It just takes Practice.

I know what you mean though, when i was a little bit younger, i was smaller than i am now, & i wanted to be even tinier.
I have delt with weight issues & self image problems for a couple of years now, & i have lost track & stopped losing weight,
& started binging & purging when i became extremely unhappy.
& although i did not become extremely over weight, i gained a LOT

It's a good idea to eat a tangerine or something small thats healthy if your hungry.
A good one i like to have is Cucumber & Vinegar.
Cucumber is FILLED with water, so it's almost like your not even eating anything your just having another glass of water :)
& vinegar makes you feel full .
If you have a couple teaspoons of vinegar before a meal or anything,
you will realise you will become fuller faster.

GoodLuck.
I hope you see progress soon.
Just keep your head high,
&keep track of your weight.
&don't forget to blog.
If i didn't Blog I would have
probably lost track again.

MuchLove.

-xxx