Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thrid day-Going well so far :)

So today I weighed myself and the scale said 127. I am not sure about it though. Honestly, the one I have is a cheap scale, what if it's lying? There is one here at the college in the locker room that actually has the weights you move up and down on the bar, so it's really accurate. I am going to go check really soon since I have to pass it to get to my class this evening. I am guessing though at this point, at my 3rd day, that it is probably water weight and maybe by the end of the week it'll actually be fat. I guess I am kind of impatient. Who doesn't want to see results ? But regardless, it's 3 pounds less than what it was, and I am happy for that.

I haven't eaten a single thing today, I have been drinking lots of tea. I added a packet of this vitamin C stuff to it also. I almost ate something today, since I work at a cafe doing mostly coffee and making crepes. There is always baked stuff around me as well, but I just thought, "Okay when I get to the weight I want to get to, it's still going to be there. The food isn't going to disappear off the planet." So I didn't eat. That post I read on Michelle's blog really helped. It is amazing what a few inspiring words can accomplish.

I hope to make it the rest of the night. That means in 3 days I would've only eaten a tangerine, and a bowl of white rice with chicken on top. I'm guessing that's only about 700-800 calories in 3 days, instead of my needed5,400. I guess I just like to see the numbers contrasted on the screen, it gets me motivated, and this blog is making it so much easier to stay on track,

as well as the friends I've made on here. I am very thankful for their support.



I like to dance a lot, and I take dancing lessons and have seen a lot of performances as well. I just love how some of the dancers are so long and slender. They look so graceful and light. I watched a video of a performance I did a couple years back when I was at my old dance studio I used to go to when I lived with my parents and I was sad. I just didn't see that image in myself, I want to be slender and graceful. I am going to try out for this thing the college does every spring, a spring show of different choreography and students. 40 people get picked out of however many try out in the whole school plus anyone else outside the school that tries out for it. I think I could make it, well I'm going to try at least. I'll probably eat a little before so I don't feel so light headed. I noticed in dance class my balance gets way off if I don't eat. And I don't want people to notice that.

Well I suppose I should get working on my paper now, that'll distract me even more. I can't wait for Christmas Break, to just take some photos with my film camera (I love photography,) listen to music and do some art, and drink a lot of water of course haha.

What does everyone else do for hobbies?

-under the ivy.

I hope I make it and I hope I am much thinner by mid January.




No comments: