Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 10: Getting Back in Full Control







Been a bad 3 days. That's all I want to say. Didn't eat too much today. I had one meat ball, and a cracker and cheese. Then 2 samples at Costco haha... And a cup of coffee. Felt like I fell off and didn't want to get back up. But I really want to be back in control. I gained one pound back, so it's not completely a lost cause. I will weigh myself in the morning. Hopefully a small change. I plan to fast all day tomorrow.

Then there is a Christmas party at my work on Thursday. Ahg, food there too. Just going to say I am not hungry.

Holidays are surrounded with food. :(

-under the ivy.

1 comment:

Aya said...

hey. i see your pretty recent to this... i know how you feel sort of. i've been "in recovery" (gettign fat and feeling crappy about it) for over a year, but i'm less happy than when i was losing so after several failed attempts i'm kickstarting a new plan with a 14 day water fast. i'm in my 81st hour and 4 pounds down. i'm aiming to lose another 10 minimum, i don't know if that will happen in the fast but eventually...


hope you're doing ok, looks like your making really good progress

a. xx