Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Feel a little bad. Day 2







So I think I lost a pound in water weight or something. The scale says 129. Which is nice. Any change is nice.

Although today I drank a lot of tea. And ate one meal. Ahg. I felt bad afterwards. But had lunch with my boyfriend. I had a bowl of white rice with spicy chicken on top. I hope I can still lose weight. I felt really unaccomplished after I ate it and wish I hadn't of. I had dance class right after that. I was feeling light headed right before I ate. I'm glad Christmas break is coming up so I won't have dance class for a few weeks, that way I don't have to worry about being light headed and possibly passing out.

Hopefully I lose a couple pounds this week. I really hope I do. I don't think I'm going to eat anything tomorrow. I mean one meal every two days is better than 3 meals every day. I hope I can do it, I will do it.

I got a good tip about cucumbers. I am going to go buy some tomorrow and snack on that if I feel the need to eat. They have a lot of water in them.

Right after this I'm going to do some exercise. I think I'll do an aerobics video. I want to burn at least some calories every day. It'll help me lose this gross fat faster.

I wish my body just wouldn't give me cravings. Things don't come easy. I can do this.

I hate my thighs. And my upper shoulders/back. And my face, and my tummy most of all. And my arms. I just hate it all. Most noticable would be my thighs and tummy though.

One day. :

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel ya. I look at my thighs and the more defined the muscles get the easier it is to see how good they'd look without the fat attached.

*sigh*

Cucumber are rad,and celery is classic. Good luck tomorrow!

Hana