Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 11: Almost Halfway









A couple more pounds and I'll be halfway to my goal. I only ate one small eggroll yesterday, three crackers with cheese, and a couple chips with guacamole. Our class had this potluck thing after the final, so I ate a bit of the food then left. I felt full after all that.

Today is my works Christmas party. I made mango salsa and chips to bring. I know I'll eat a little there too, but not much. Then maybe I'll have a salad later since I've been doing well...

I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day so I'm going to go work out, then finish this art thing I'm working on. I'm glad I'm still within the time frame of my goal. Each week my aim was to lose 4 pounds. So I'm already ahead, the last couple weeks will be harder I'm sure since I lost water in the beginning so it was easier.

I don't know, hopefully this is working. I don't want to reach 110 and look in the mirror and not see a difference. It makes me happy seeing the number go down, but I'm not so sure when I look in the mirror...
so happy finals are over, and break is here.

-under the ivy.

5 comments:

Miichelle said...

SUCCESSS ! I wish it was this easy for me.
Im still only a couple of pounds lighter than when i had started.

Im sooo happy for you though !
I wish you would post pictures so we could see the difference .

Im sure your looking hotter than ever !
Keep it up! It's a good thing your keeping your self busy too, you never know what could happen if your just sitting at home alone doing notthing..

I love hearing from you on my blog !
Your the only really consistant person that goes on it. & it means so much to me!
Thankyou so much :)

but was that you that had added me on my msn that I made ?
Im not sure who it is, cause i havent talked to them yet.
If its not then.. you should add me. its on my blog. just copy&past. :)

aanyways ,

Ill be on here all night, until 12 or 1 at least anyways.
Maybe we will be able to talk ?

MuchLove.

-xxx

Miichelle said...

Ivy ! Where have you been ?
I miss getting comments,
&reading posts of yours !
You help to keep my head up high
&keep me thinspired,
i see your success,
&want to do the same !
Come back & write !
I miss you !

Sophia MK on said...

Well Done!

I have just started so not much for me yer but congrats!
Im really happy for you! Pcitures at all?

Keep going, keep strong

Love xx

* * * * * said...

Your blog is inspiring. You're very strong keep going :)

Sarah said...

I agree, your blog is very inspiring. Congrats on making it (almost) half way! That's definitely an accomplishment to be happy about! I hope your holidays went well and you're still kicking the scale's ass! Good luck in the days to come. We'd all love to hear (or rather read?) from you again soon. Positive progress updates are the best!

Much luck and stay strong!