Friday, December 5, 2008

1/4 of the way there: Day 5







So I weight 125 now. IIIII am thinking I have to be careful because I am always worried about water weight! I don't want to get to excited. I mean. I know I must be losing some fat because my face looks thinner. In the way that I used to have some extra fat under my chin and that area and it isn't there anymore. My pants feel a little loser, but my thighs feel the same in them :. So I think once I get half way to my goal, I will be more excited because I think more of it will be fat.

I had an orange today and that's it. I still have to work out before I go to bed.

Not much else going on, I have been home alone today just doing some art. I probably will post it when it's finished. The dance recital went well, I always get more into it when I'm actually performing.

I think I'll start tanning next week, so when I go to Florida I won't burn. Hopefully I reach my goal, or else I'll feel really horrible being on the beach...
More like beached-whale.
I find it's easier to resist food after a couple days, it isn't as agonizing. But then again I haven't been at work. Where all the temptations are... I have to go back tomorrow. Maybe I'll have something really light to eat. I'm still on the eat one meal one day, then the next only allowed to have water and one piece of fruit plan. I tried not eating anything on the second day but I feel I just can't do it. I absolutely have no energy if I don't at least have one piece of fruit. I usually eat it when I start feeling queasey and light headed.

Maybe I just need to be stronger and cut it out. Hm.

-under the ivy.

2 comments:

teaspoon said...

Just take it slow. (:
Good luck.
<3

LoveMeDead said...

i can totally relate.
i dunno know though...
i try to go until i dont think i can go any longer, until i feel like im going to pass out, drink as much water as possible, it fills you up.
also, to lose some of the water weight, try wrapping saran wrap around your waist.
you'll sweat it off.